V-Ray for 3ds Max is the world’s most complete 3D rendering software for high-end visualization and production.
V-Ray for 3ds Max is an Academy Award-winning, industry-standard, production-proven rendering software.
Known for its versatility and ability to handle any type of project — from scenes with massive geometry and many lights to a single building or simple interiors — V-Ray is preferred by many 3D artists.
It is used by 95% of the top AEC firms worldwide and in countless films.
▪ V-Ray for 3ds Max can further enhance a Rhino or SketchUp workflow with the addition of V-Ray for Rhino or V-Ray for SketchUp.
▪ Fluid, fire and smoke simulations can be added with Phoenix FD for 3ds Max.
▪ More lighting and shading options can be added during the compositing stage by using V-Ray for Nuke.
▪ Professional image sequencing can be added with PdPlayer.
▪ V-Ray for 3ds Max supports VRscans which allows for the most physically accurate materials to be used.
Easily handle your toughest scenes.
V-Ray is built to handle the biggest projects and scenes with massive geometry and thousands of lights. Users can render anything and everything with V-Ray.
Post-process your renders without the need for a separate tool.
The redesigned V-Ray Frame Buffer with light mixing and layered compositing means users only need to use one tool for rendering and post-processing — no need to go back and forth between different apps.
Utilize your hardware for maximum performance.
V-Ray helps users deliver projects faster and meet the tightest deadlines. V-Ray’s GPU and CPU rendering capabilities bring a speed boost to any production and lets users cut render times.